Commercial Cannabis Reverse Osmosis
- 2,000 GPD Upgradable to 10,000 GPD & Mega-frame 11,500 Upgradable to 19,000 GPD
- Up to 5 parts product water to 1 part wastewater, 5:1 Reverse Ratio
- Extra low energy Reverse Osmosis Membranes with up to 99% contaminant rejection
- Advanced Microprocessor Computer Controller
- Stainless steel membrane pressure vessels and brass fittings
- Plug & Play Skid comes pre-plumbed and leak-tested, built in USA
HyperLogic’s Commercial Reverse Osmosis line includes system configurations that produce 2,000 to 19,000 gallons of pure water, per day. Each system is custom built based on water chemistry and site specific needs, ensuring successful water management solutions for maximum productivity and efficiency. Our custom systems feature the lowest waste water to product water ratios in the cannabis industry, with up to an ultra-efficient 80% recovery rate. HydroLogic Commercial Reverse Osmosis systems are leak and performance tested and will arrive in perfect working order having already passed our stringent quality assurance guidelines. With hundreds of successful cannabis grow operation installations across the USA and Canada, HyperLogic is the #1 best selling Reverse Osmosis brand in the cannabis industry. For pure water requirements beyond 19,000 GPD, please refer to the HyperLogic Industrial Series.
Turnkey Custom Systems with Plug & Play Convenience
The Plug & Play Skid Assembly is a turnkey system that comes equipped with all the water treatment equipment mounted on an all metal, powder coated skid with a fiberglass reinforced plastic grating floor. The pre-treatment equipment, the reverse osmosis (RO) unit, and options such as re-pressurization pumps for distribution of RO water come fully assembled, plumbed together, wired, and pre-programmed specifically to your site’s unique water quality conditions. Just forklift the skid into place, connect the inlet, drain and product water lines, and hard wire in the single electrical connection to be up and running quickly. The startup procedure is greatly simplified. No need to hire plumbers for long hours of installation and programming, the time spent on the actual install is virtually eliminated with this plug and play option. You are ready to produce the highest quality water with the confidence that everything is professionally plumbed and automated. Highly recommended for systems with multiple components. Leave the hard work to us and have pure water flowing shortly after receiving your customized HyperLogic skid system.
- Powder coated all-metal skid and back panel
- Fiberglass reinforced, no-rust floor
- Single point inlet, outlet, and drain
- All components and plumbing go through rigorous quality control with leak and performance testing
- All components are pre-programmed specific to your application
- Schedule 80 plumbing is used throughout the system
- Pressure gauges and sample ports are installed after each stage of filtration for simple troubleshooting and monitoring the performance of each filtration stage
- All electrical leads tied together to a single connection point
Available in three standard sizes (Long x Deep x Tall)
- 72″ x 30″ x ~96″
- 96″ x 40″ x ~96″
- 120″ x 36″ x ~96″
Also available in custom sizes
Reverse Osmosis System Power Options
- 208/220-240V, 1Ph, 60Hz (2,000-10,000 GPD)
- 208/220-240V, 1Ph, 60Hz (10,800-19,000 GPD)
- 208/220-240V, 3Ph, 60Hz (5,800-19,000 GPD)
- 460-480V, 3Ph, 60Hz (5,800-19,000 GPD)
Skid System Power Options
|Monitors and Controls:
HyperLogic’s focus on sturdy, reliable filtration systems begins with the highest quality components available. Our customized systems are designed and built in the USA, and are rigorously tested to ensure minimal downtime.
- Liquid filled pressure gauges for pre-filter in & out, concentrate pressure and system pressure
- Stainless steel multistage high pressure RO pump with SS pump throttling valve
- 5 micron 20″ x 4.5″ cartridge filter & housing sediment pre-filter
- Product, concentrate & recycle flowmeters
- System control, recycle control & pump throttle valves
- Stainless steel membrane pressure vessels
- Low pressure pump protection switch
- Powder coated, heavy gauge carbon steel frame
- Custom engineered P&ID, electrical drawings, specification sheets, schematics and instruction manuals available upon initial deposit.
- Over-the-phone / video chat system startup included
- On-site system commissioning and operation and maintenance training available for a service charge.
- Quarterly, bi-annual or annual site visits to ensure system are running to spec and continuous staff training
We are devoted to providing the best customer service to support you in getting the highest performance from our products!
Feel free to call our Commercial Department Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm PST at
(888) 426-5644 ext. 3.
Or email anytime.