Nutrient Runoff Water Reclaim Skid
- Reclaims up to 30,000 GPD of nutrient runoff (leachate).
- Reduces 50-80% of hydroponic cannabis irrigation wastewater and reduces water usage
- NRFS is a modular system that can be added to any cannabis cultivation facility dealing with wastewater regulations
- All equipment comes on a pre-plumbed and leak tested, powder coated all-metal skid
Conserving water and reducing wastewater is becoming a crucial step in preparing for future regulations and becoming efficient with resources in commercial cannabis facilities.
Using a high-efficiency reverse osmosis system to purify nutrient runoff is an important part in striving for minimum liquid discharge. It is more economical to dramatically reduce wastewater at higher concentrations with RO compared to trucking off large volumes of less concentrated wastewater. During this process, water is reclaimed, which also reduces water usage.
HyperLogic Nutrient Runoff Filtration System is designed to produce up to up to 30,000 gallons per day of RO water from leachate and concentrate wastewater sources. The NRFS system can reclaim 50-80% of the nutrient runoff, RO concentrate, and final flush water. The NRFS is a modular system that can be added to any cannabis cultivation facility to reclaim wastewater and conserve water.
up to 30,000 GPD
96″ x 40″
Reverse Osmosis System Power Options
- 220v 3ph
- 480v 3ph
- High TDS RO
- On Skid Feed Pump
- 3 HP high-pressure pump
- Proprietary Wastewater Prefiltration
- On Skid Sterilization System
- Fiberglass vessels and brass fittings
- ORP Monitors
- Permeate, Concentrate & Recycle Flowmeters
|Monitors and Controls:||Controller Features:||LED Display:|
- Custom engineered P&ID, electrical drawings, specification sheets, schematics and instruction manuals available upon initial deposit.
- Over-the-phone / video chat system startup included
- On-site system commissioning and operation and maintenance training available for a service charge.
- Quarterly, bi-annual or annual site visits to ensure system are running to spec and continuous staff training
Feel free to call our Commercial Department Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm PST at (888) 426-5644 ext. 3.
Or email anytime.
Technical Support: email@example.com