Our 20 & 40 foot, high-cube containers can come fully customized with the following equipment and features:
- 14-Gauge corrugated steel panels
- Lockable double doors on one end
- Heavy-duty insulated interior panels
- Two-ton commercial air conditioning unit (2 Qty. per 40’ container, 1 Qty per 20’ container)
- Full over-head ceiling lighting
- Pre-Wired Electronic outlets and components
- Pre-Plumed and interconnected centralized plumbing for easy connecting
- Corrosive Resistant Hardware
- Powder coated strut and painted exposed surfaces
- Media tanks and permeate line manifolds in hard-piped PVC
- Vibration isolation for HP pump(s)
- Waterproof valve and instrument tags for all major equipment, instruments and valves
- FRP Floor grids in walkways
- White FRP wall panels for a fine finished look
- Double Containment Tubing for chemical lines
- PVC Plates under chemical pumps
- Built in chemical fan/exhaust hood
- Local ON/OFF switches
- Operating manual rack holder near instrument panel
- Custom engineered P&ID, electrical drawings, specification sheets, schematics and instruction manuals available upon initial deposit.
- Over-the-phone / video chat system startup included
- On-site system commissioning and operation and maintenance training available for a service charge.
- Quarterly, bi-annual or annual site visits to ensure systems are running to spec and continuous staff training for a service charge
We are devoted to providing the best customer service to support you in getting the highest performance from our products!
Feel free to call our Commercial Department Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm PST at
(888) 426-5644 ext. 3.
Or email anytime.