Automated Reclaimed Condensate System (ARCS®) for HVAC Runoff Recovery
- All equipment comes on a pre-plumbed and leak tested, powder coated, all-metal skid
- Additional options for feed pumps, on-skid sterilization, or disinfection systems for storage tanks
- Also treats rainwater
- Commercial ARCS treats up to 10 GPM -14,400 GPD
- Industrial ARCS treats up to 20 GPM – 28,800 GPD
- Other sizes availabe
Turnkey HVAC Condensate Reclamation Solutions for Zero Water Loss:
Condensate water has a low pH value, can contain harmful heavy metals and can also harbor dangerous pathogens and bacteria. Condensate water should never be used for any purpose without proper treatment.
Our systems work with any application that creates condensate water such as air conditioners and dehumidifiers, reclaiming and purifying condensate that would normally go down the drain.
The product water from the ARCS is perfectly pH balanced, ultra-low PPM and completely free of contaminants, pathogens and bacteria. ARCS product water can be used for any application requiring pure water and is ideal for horticulture.
We currently offer 2 sizes and flow rates for the ARCS Skid Systems
96″ x 40″
60″ x 120″
ARCS Power Options
Custom flow rates and sizing available, contact us for additional information0
- Feed booster pump
- Sediment Bag Filtration
- Re-mineralization System
- Heavy Metal Filter
- TDS monitors
- Custom engineered P&ID, electrical drawings, specification sheets, schematics and instruction manuals available upon initial deposit.
- Over-the-phone / video chat system startup included
- On-site system commissioning and operation and maintenance training available for a service charge.
- Quarterly, bi-annual or annual site visits to ensure systems are running to spec and continuous staff training for a service charge
We are devoted to providing the best customer service to support you in getting the highest performance from our products!
Feel free to call our Commercial Department Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm PST at
(888) 426-5644 ext. 3.
Or email anytime.