Brewery Filtration Systems
- Custom built brewery water filtration systems designed to fit specific water chemistry needs
- Dechlorination Skid for chlorine removal and sterilization
- Reverse Osmosis Brewery Skid with blending valve for source water mineral retention and TDS control
- Mineral Injection Skid for complete mineral control
HyperLogic offers complete, custom brewery solutions designed by industry professionals with a proven track record for highest quality and lowest long-term costs. These systems address the basics, as well as options to control key characteristics of the final product. Different styles of beer require different mineral formulas to craft their unique taste. Our Brewery Skid is designed to give brewers full control over fine-tuning the beer brewing process.
Craft Brewers looking for a creative edge typically begin with the best water quality possible as a base formula, prior to introducing proprietary chemistry. To stand out in a growing field, different styles of beer require different water chemistry profiles. Starting with pure water from a HyperLogic Brewery Reverse Osmosis Skid is the best way to ensure consistency and repeatability across batches.
This skid system is custom built to site-specific water chemistry requirements. It features a blending valve which blends carbon treated water with reverse osmosis product water by bypassing the softener and RO to retain some of the original mineral content of the source water.
This skid system is custom built to site-specific water chemistry requirements. It features a blending valve which mixes carbon treated water with reverse osmosis product water by bypassing the softener and RO to retain some of the original mineral content of the source water.
- Custom engineered P&ID, electrical drawings, specification sheets, schematics and instruction manuals available upon initial deposit.
- Over-the-phone / video chat system startup included
- On-site system commissioning and operation and maintenance training available for a service charge.
- Quarterly, bi-annual or annual site visits to ensure systems are running to spec and continuous staff training for a service charge
We are devoted to providing the best customer service to support you in getting the highest performance from our products!
Feel free to call our Commercial Department Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm PST at
(888) 426-5644 ext. 3.
Or email anytime.