Water Treatment Technical Sales and Support
• Design water purification systems from customer specifications regarding daily water demand, water quality reports, and building layout.
• Assisting customers on the phone, e-mail or via field visits for system start-up & training
• Review plumbing and electrical schematics for water treatment systems to confirm design and provide proper specifications to the client
• Ability to run diagnostic tests, identify repairs and install replacement parts when needed
• Scheduled to be on-call periodically after hours and respond to emergency calls when on-call.
• Utilize power and hand tools, material handling equipment, and electric meters when executing tasks
• General understanding of pumps, motors, process instrumentation and controls
• Must have experience with PVC plumbing
• Must have electrical experience with single phase and 3 phase equipment
• Prior experience with water purification and treatment systems preferred
• Electrical/mechanical background preferred • Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, coordinating with many departments in an effective and efficient manner
• Knowledge of computer programs and applications – Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks, CRM’s, etc.
• Must have experience reading plumbing diagrams
Please no walk-ins or phone calls.